Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 8

Recently I have noticed that Rock Band has given me new confidence that I did not have before. Specifically, I feel more confident as a singer and when I play this game. Not only am I more confident when I sing songs, but I feel that my singing has actually improved from playing this game. One thing I noticed about this game is that as you progress the levels get increasingly harder. Furthermore, there is strategy that must be used later on in the game that was learned in the beginning of the game. In the game, you start off on a small stage, with a small audience, but as you move on, the stage and audience become increasingly bigger and harder to please. This has been a difficult challenge to compete with and I play my best to avoid getting booed by my audience. I have not had the chance to attempt playing the guitar, but playing the drums has gone well and I hope to increase the amount I play in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment